Question
Posted by: HELP | 2009-12-08

HELP

During Winter i was struggling with keeping awake during the day at work, went to a GP and even sent for blood test and found nothing. That got better but what i am still struggling with now is keeping awake in meetings and presentations. what i noticed is it could be lack physical activity when in a meeting or a presentation becuase when i am at church i don' t experience the problem and i think it is because at church we stand up and sit down and sing.

Please advise.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

If you are having adequate hours asleep - and that is the first thing to check - then it means that there is a problem with the quality of your sleep. This will need to be properly investigated. You need to be referred to a sleep doctor to have this looked into.

2
Posted by: HELP2 | 2009-12-09

I do have enough sleep, I sleep about 8-9 hours. at night i just sleep without any difficutlies. Do you know of any good sleep doctor in Alberton that you can refer me to?

Reply to HELP2
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009-12-09

Reply to Sleep expert