Question
Posted by: Chuchu | 2009/11/17

HELP ...

Hi yaaal.... my clitoris is and has been small, i almost always feel uncmfortable wen havin sex, always sensitive wen a man wants to touch it..... i get aroused wen its touched, its just that the size is small..... please help... how can i make it alitle bigger... jst wanna enjoy sex

The clitoris varies greatly in size from woman to woman. The part you see is the ‘head’ or ‘glans’, it is protected by the ‘hood’. The rest of it is inside and has millions of sexy nerves that allow sexual pleasure. When a woman is aroused, blood flows into its spongy tissue and it enlarges a little and becomes very sensitive to touch. This is perfectly normal. Some women find stimulating on either side of the ‘glans’ more comfortable. Enjoyment during sex is linked to how you communicate about what feels good and what is uncomfortable. Show your partner how you want to be touched. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: Chuchu | 2009/11/18

-xxx: wat i mean is, it is so small that sometimes one can think that av had it removed, thats y i get uncomfortable wen a man wants to touch it.
- Top cat: its true, i always find it harder to orgasm wen am wth a man, unless am masturbating

So is there any way i can make it bigger

Reply to Chuchu
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/11/18

I have find that women with small clit' s find it harder to have orgasim. You do get smaler and bigger clits.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/18

Reply to Sexologist

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/17

Not to forget that is exams at the moment and we simply have dozens of drunk teenagers trawling anything hat has sex in. I have a simple rule, don' t answer any questions that are not in sentences and ignore all Mxit slang...like this one.

Go study for your maths exam, and leave sex talk to people who know how to spell clitoris, vagina and penis.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/17

I don' t know what you mean by " small"  as it actually IS small.It is also meant to be sensitive to touch.Overall I don' t think you have a problem to be honest.

Reply to XXX