Question
Posted by: sharp | 2009/11/16

help

me and my boyfriend went to the clinic together because he had sores that looked cold sores on the head of his pinus and i had water smelly discharge, we were given antibiotics and some mild siphillis pills and an injecction.the smelly discharge has gone and i am dry now, the only problem is when my boyfriend and i had sex there is some white small lumps of discharge on his pinus that come from me, the discharge looks like sour milk
but does not smell at all and my virgina itches insainly, please advise on what to do.

many thanks

It sounds like thrush, which can occur after a course of antibiotics. Use Canesten pessaries for this.

3
Posted by: LIRA | 2009/11/19

WHEN SHOULD I START THE CLINC FOR MY PREGNANCY

Reply to LIRA

Posted by: Ann | 2009/11/16

You have thrush, go to a pharmacy and ask for cream for thrush, that should help.

Reply to Ann