Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-10-21

Help

Hi doc ek trou oor n maand en stresvlakke is hoog! Ek oefen vir stress release en beperk stimulante maar het vreeslike nek en skouer spasms wat op in my nek tot kop gaan. Baie seer. Byt op my tande en bewe en sukkel om te konsentreer. Voel ook naar. Wat kan dokter aanbeveel? Enige raad is welkom.

Hey, I didnt know you were about to be married - congratulations. If it doesn't feel a bit stressful at this stage, that would be unusual. Have you tried CBT-style self-relaxation exercises ? One can concentrate on learning deliberate muscle relaxation. And with a CBT focus on controlling the feelings of stress and tension, the related features should also fade.

2

Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-10-21

Sorry cybie was actually for dr bets but maybe you could also help. Sorry for the afrikaans.

Reply to Kasandra