Posted by: zoezoe | 2009-10-02

Hi there !<br>Please guys help me I' ve been with my BF for four yrs now and we have a five months old boy,since the first time we met he' s been complaining about his dick that it is small and he needs enlargement and I always tell him that it is fine to me because he satisfied me.<br>Now I just found out that he wrote to a certain company that is selling some creams/ointment for enlargement without telling me about and I' m totally against it.Should I let him use this cream since he did' nt tell me about it or I should convince him not to use it because I am scared of the outcome.<br>I will apriciate any advice.<br>Thanks.

Penis size will always be an issue with certain men . It is sometimes not easy to convince men about adequacy but regular reassurance will assist . Remember that action speaks louder than words and your actions when you are intimate will also reveal to him your completeness with him . I use vaginal length to demonstrate that having large penises does not gain any advantage as vaginal length is 9-13 cm .

Posted by: Tom | 2009-10-02

nothing will help. especially if u made him feel small. u may not have been aware when u did this, or u may have not said it in so many words, but I think he thinks u think he is small and u are just saying its ok to avoid hurting him. no man would be so serious unless he was made to believe he is not good enough. on the cream, I don' t know if they work or not but too many people have said they don' t. either way u loose.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-10-02

I agree with the above two replies. There is nothing that will work.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Adel | 2009-10-02

I think you should have an open chat about it. Reassure him that he' s size is fine and that size doesn' t count!

If you are being pleased, and he satisfies you let him know that!
Communicate openly and honestly rather than attacking what he is trying...

Let him know that you don' t think that the enlargement is nessesary (not because you are scared of the outcome), nut because you are happy and satisfied with he' s size!

Reply to Adel
Posted by: Ken | 2009-10-02

There is NOTHING on the market that enlarges a penis. I do not understand why men are so obsessed with it, size is NOT important, it' s how you use what you got. Read point 10 above.
You will just be wasting your money on purchasing anything claiming to enlarge a penis, they do not work at all, it is one of the biggest cons around.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: PENIS | 2009-10-02

First of all, no ointment enlarges a penis. It is only a money making thing and nothing more. If it did work, it would have been much more widely available, and most men would have had two meter long penises. It probably cannot and will not do any harm other than wasting his money. Maybe it will satisfy his curiosity and help in lessening his obsession with penis size. Stop worrying about it, and do not make an issue about it. His curiously will probably be satisfied and he will get over it.

Reply to PENIS