Posted by: alisha | 2009-09-17

Dear Doc

I have pain in both my ovaries and in my pelvic area, i also have
pcos and have been taking Glucophage 500mg twice a day. i had a period 3 weeks ago and should get my next period on the 29th September. I also have a tingling feeling in my breast. Yesterday afer sex i had a brown discharge. Could i be pregnant?

It is too soon for pregnancy symptoms. The breast tenderness and pain may be premenstrual. A brown discharge after sex amy be mild bleeding and could indicate a cervix problem. Have this checked out.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-17

This happens to me sometimes too. The discharge goes away though because it' s a week befor eyour period' s due. I also have pcos, my ovaries are killing me this week and pain, but i think it' s just part of it, it will pass.

Wait till after your period is due, if it doesnt show i suppose you can test. Good luck!