Question
Posted by: alisha | 2009-09-16

Help

Dear Doc

I have pain in both my ovaries and in my pelvic area, i also have
pcos and have been taking Glucophage 500mg twice a day. i had a period 3 weeks ago and should get my next period on the 29th September. I also have a tingling feeling in my breast and sometimes a burning sensation when i urinate. Could i be pregnant?

Dear Alisha

It is possible that you may be pregnant as you are now experiencing some of the symptoms of pregnancy. If you need to find out if you are pregnant or not the best would be to do a blood pregnancy test.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo