Question
Posted by: ss | 2009/09/15

help

cs ek voel so gatvol vir alles....moet more weer in hof wees want my eks soek alweer meer onderhoud....soos ek nou voel sal ek haar sommer more aan haar keel gaan gryp in daai hof!!!sy maak my moeg man!!!

I hear how frustrated you feel, But of course you realise that even a threat of violence, especially in the court, will be more costly.

1
Posted by: Sher | 2009/09/15

What do? my husband has been unfaithful and does not want to admit or talk about it. The woman does not live far from us and he can see her anytime he wants to. As a result I dont trust him and constantly feel insecure. I out desperately but have nowhere to go with my two young children

Reply to Sher