Question
Posted by: help | 2009-08-31

help

im too wet!! after 2nd baby thru c-secion and a TL i cannot please him as i am too wet what can i do to sort this as its causing problems in my marriage and he has to resort to his hand as he cant feel anyhthing inside me

It is advisable for you to seek advice from you medical doctor/gynecologist. There are medications that are available to dry up some of the over wetness in the vagina. Some antihistamines before sex could also assist. Wiping some of the excess lubrication during love making could also assist – it might however spoil a bit of the intimate moment.

It might be helpful for you to visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za where you could read a bit about pain during intercourse. You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

1
Posted by: XXX | 2009-08-31

This question pops up here quite often ! Most men love it when their wife is very wet as it shows you are turned on.
To make sure you are still a " tight"  fit you can try kegal exercices.
Your husband needs to get his act together and enjoy your body.

Reply to XXX