Question
Posted by: Help | 2009-08-22

help

pls help is Nutmeg of the nut family? i.e. if you have a sever peanut and tree nut allergy can you use the spice nutmeg?
what about pinenuts?

I would like to use a body lotion but without all the added parabens etc, the aqueaous cream on the markt some without a list of ingredietns, are these free of chemicals or is there a specific one if so where can i buy that is most natural? can i then add sum olive oil to this for a body lotion in winter? ARe these two safe ito what might be absorbed into my skin? olive oil medicinal from diskem?

Expert ImageNatural health

visit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutmeg
for more info on Nutmeg.

Dr Huashka is a very natural product with no harmful ingredients. Vitamin E works well for the skin. It will be very messy to add olive oil yourself and the product will be sticky.

Dr Debbie