Posted by: concern | 2009-07-21

hi please help recently my foreskin on my penis is tearing very easily if just pull it back silghtly it breaks and it is very sore what can i do please help

please consult a GP as your symptoms may warrant an urgent check-up to prevent further problems regarding your foreskin. it is a matter of importance for you to ensure the health of you, your foreskin and penis to see a GP as soon as possible. please phone our helpline for info on a doctor in your vacinity that can assist you: 0860 100 262.

Posted by: Jake | 2009-07-21

It happens when you have a foreskin. Mine tore quite a bit. It' ll bleed and be a bit sore, but just keep it clean and it' ll heal. Don' t worry about it cuz...

Reply to Jake