Posted by: concern | 2009/07/21


hi please help recently my foreskin on my penis is tearing very easily if just pull it back silghtly it breaks and it is very sore what can i do please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

please consult a GP as your symptoms may warrant an urgent check-up to prevent further problems regarding your foreskin. it is a matter of importance for you to ensure the health of you, your foreskin and penis to see a GP as soon as possible. please phone our helpline for info on a doctor in your vacinity that can assist you: 0860 100 262.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jake | 2009/07/21

It happens when you have a foreskin. Mine tore quite a bit. It' ll bleed and be a bit sore, but just keep it clean and it' ll heal. Don' t worry about it cuz...

Reply to Jake

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.