Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2009-07-15

HELP

I was diagnosed with herpes but only once got blisters on my genitals. I occasionally get something around my anus. I am on no medication but these " sores"  reoccur every few weeks.

I have a sexual relationship with my partner and he has not shown signs of any sores or symptoms, I have not told him I have herpes.

What can I do to prevent herpes and is it definate that I have it?

Dear Unknown
You can have a blood test to confirm. You can use antiviral medication to stop further outbreaks. See your doctor within 12 hours of a sore developing for examination to confirm diagnosis and to get Zelitrex tablets.