Is this correct...

I consume (before dinner) 2535 kilocals
My BMR is 1405

So if I covert the 2535 to calories, that' s 603.57 right?

So as long as my main meal doesn' t take me over the 1405 mark, I should not gain weight?

Add to that my work out each day, I burn between 250 and 600 calories per session depending on the day.

I should lose weight right?

Dear Help
If you consume 2535 kilocals (kcal) this means you are ingesting 2535 calories (cal), because the non-metric unit for measuring energy is the kcal not the cal, although people tend to always speak of calories and not kilocalories. However I am wondering if you did not mean that you are consuming 2535 kilojoules (kJ) which is the metric unit of energy??? Please check on this because there seems to be a mixup somewhere.
If you were using kcal then 2535 kcal = 2535 cal, but if you were using 2535 kJ then this would equal 604 kcal, which is far too little energy to sustain you esp if you are doing strenuous exercise.
The general recommendation is that adult women (?) should ingest 1500 kcal or 6300 kJ per day when they are slimming. If your diet is too minimalistic then you will not be able to sustain it.