Question

Help

I could use some advise. I am the manager on my department and have been suspended due to me doing personal things during company time with the company car. I have been to an enquiry yesterday and was told that they would give me an answer tomorrow. I have pleaded guilty. What can I do to fight for my job? I know whats the worst that could happen but what is not the worst?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: HELP

You could probably get a written warning, however the company's policies and procedures should be read in connection with the charge. In some companies it could come down to a dismissable offence. You have pleaded guilty as you did the deed which is the correct thing. It is suggested that you send in a document, call it Mitigation and advise them that you are really sorry that you did what you did.