Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/28

help

my last period was on the 31 march which was late and suppose to be on the 20 of every month.i was suppose to get my period on the 31 april and did not get it up until now.i only has sexual intercourse onece in april.but i was safe,i took 2 pregnancy test just incase and both where negative.i am almost a month late.i was on the pill but stopped 10 months ago.please advise!

Dear Anonymous
Irregular menstruations can be caused by anovulation, stress, diet, hormonal imbalances
See http://www.epigee.org/menstruation/irregularperiods.html
Your doctor can treat this by giving you a pill again for a few months just to try and get you into a cycle again