Posted by: Frustrated | 2009-05-27

Hi Guys!

Please advise, my bf and I both stay with our parents but plan on moving put and getting married next year.
The thing is I am always horny!
Now we do have sex but I' m not sure if it because of the way we do it that just leaves me never getting enough.
So every now and then we are home alone and every once in a while we would get a room.When we home alone I am so nervous that someone might come or parents will return that I am not really in the moment.Then what happens ... we kiss, clothes come off we doing it... I' m listening out for key in the door...and guess what 2mins later he cums.
Then, its over.We sometimes do it again, it happens in the same order...
Leaving him satisfied and me horny as hell.Then he makes some excuse about me being nervous and that it' s not nice doing it like that (having to keep an eye out) but it' s fine he says, there' s always a next time.As if he never got any pleasure from it but he came!
I told him once that it' s fine because he came and that' s all guys really need and then he said he don' t enjoy it like that.
So if he dsnt then why beg for it like that all the time?

When we get a room... kiss, clothes off, doing it, 2mins he cums ... do it again 4mins he cums... do it again 6mins he cums... do it again 30mins he cums. By this time I' m not horny as there' s just too much thrusting going on.
Because we don' t really get a chance to do it much we then overdo it.
How do I get him to satisfy me for once!
I have spoken to him and told him what I would like but it never seems to happen.
I' m frustrated!!!

Anxiety and stress makes some people more horny than usual and may make it harder for them to feel satisfied. And you're describing a situation with difficulty to find the privacy to enjoy yourselves. You know, people used to wait years to get married without having sex, and nobody died of it. Why not take a quiet weekend away together at a hotel, for some privacy, and do some talking as well as just having sex ?