Posted by: Frustrated | 2009-05-27

Hi Guys!

Please advise, my bf and I both stay with our parents but plan on moving put and getting married next year.
The thing is I am always horny!
Now we do have sex but I' m not sure if it because of the way we do it that just leaves me never getting enough.
So every now and then we are home alone and every once in a while we would get a room.When we home alone I am so nervous that someone might come or parents will return that I am not really in the moment.Then what happens ... we kiss, clothes come off we doing it... I' m listening out for key in the door...and guess what 2mins later he cums.
Then, its over.We sometimes do it again, it happens in the same order...
Leaving him satisfied and me horny as hell.Then he makes some excuse about me being nervous and that it' s not nice doing it like that (having to keep an eye out) but it' s fine he says, there' s always a next time.As if he never got any pleasure from it but he came!
I told him once that it' s fine because he came and that' s all guys really need and then he said he don' t enjoy it like that.
So if he dsnt then why beg for it like that all the time?

When we get a room... kiss, clothes off, doing it, 2mins he cums ... do it again 4mins he cums... do it again 6mins he cums... do it again 30mins he cums. By this time I' m not horny as there' s just too much thrusting going on.
Because we don' t really get a chance to do it much we then overdo it.
How do I get him to satisfy me for once!
I have spoken to him and told him what I would like but it never seems to happen.
I' m frustrated!!!

Of couse you are frustrated! the problem is not with you .. its with him! It sounds like he has no idea how a woman's body actualy works and has never heard of foreplay ( probably not his fault, most men think that women's bodies work like their own, sexually .. mostly beacuse NO One evr tells them)
get to a ses counsellor so he can be trained

Posted by: Ken | 2009-05-28

Frustrated.. I have to agree with Brian above, I could not have said it better. Your man is selfish and inexperienced, he needs to learn how to please a woman. I also get far more pleasure seeing my woman enjoy herself, than from my own orgasm. FYI I am 50 and having the best sex I have ever had in my life.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Brian | 2009-05-27

Sorry 2 have 2 say this but I think your guy is very selfish. A man who really loves a woman will make sure that she gets the most out of every sexual encounter that she can. More than half of my pleasure is seeing my wife orgasm. Sometimes she has moe than 1 then the look on her face says it all. Forplay is more important than many people think. I sometimes spend half an hour or more on foreplay. Very often I bring her 2 orgasm with clitoral or g spot stimulation. She just loves it, then the final orgasm when I cum inside her is usually like an explosion 4 both of us. This guy of yours has a lot to learn. Good luck.

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-05-27

Eish. I am always willing to help our woman in need. They should contact me. Woman only.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Eish | 2009-05-27

Now wouldnt you love to help "  Lady man " 

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-05-27

Can I help you out.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Frustrated | 2009-05-27

He would do that but only for a few seconds and it would take me rather long to cum.We also do not have foreplay!
I do try but he is just so in a hurry to get it in.
If we do have foreplay it would be for a min. or so.
I don' t think he knows how important it is.Although I do tell him that I would like this, he does but as I said only a few seconds.
Often after 4t thrusts he would cum.
Thinking about it... I don' t really have a sex life! No wonder I' m so frustrated!

Reply to Frustrated

How about if he pleasures you orally first and once you have orgasmed you both can have intercourse. I think lots of foreplay too.
So you get to enjoy the foreplay, then orally and then intercourse, just a thought.

Well its definetly not the setup, cos eben when u get a room its the same.. My thoughts are that he is selfish in the sense that he doesnt make u cum.. he needs to be able to control himself so u can also cum.... I really think he needs to able to control himself, and you need to make it know to him that you are not happy with this..