Question
Posted by: Green | 2009/04/07

Help

Good day Doc i need some help on where to go and who to see to start the IVF process i really need your help please supply me with information addresses and whether i must make some appointments. I stay in Hilbrow Johannesburg please help.I would like to start the process as soon as i could im 35 and i think im still on the right age .

Dear Green

The procedure of IVF can only be performed in dedicated fertility centres. There are several fertility clinics in the greater Johannesburg area. We work at the clinic called the BioART fertility centre at the Brenthurst and you can accesses any information by going to the website (www.bioartfertility.co.za).

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo