Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2009-04-07

Today I feel like dying.Life has become to much for me. 29 Years old married with a 6 year old.Not staying at home now,want to leave my husband because of his drinking, the fact that he has never been there for me emoitionally, and that I have been having an affair. I think I am inlove with my lover. My husband loves me but I dont love him, there is no sexual connection between us from my side and its been like that for some time, more than a couple of years now.I' ve only been with him thus far, cause its a comport zone.The fact tha my dad whom I am very close with and dependant on with my whole life is doing to jail for a murder ( by accident ) so I am also losing my lifeline.I am overworked, my body is tired. I used cut myself and I feel like startint to do that again, the only thing stoping me now is that people will see. If it was' nt for my son I feel like giving up, I know that God is going to punish me for my sins.Oh and I am also sitting with a problem that people is refusing to move out of my house for which I am paying a bond.So where do problems end. I am thinking if God is going to punish me, why don' t I do the job for him.Sometimes it will be better to kill yourself than go through life with all this shit

Being married to a drunk is awfully dificult, I know. In some areas, AA runs special support groups for the spouses of alcoholics, which could be helpful for you. But of course, having an affair doesn't make anything easier for anyone. Never forget your duties to your child, and think caefully, best with the help of a counsellor, about what would be best for you and the child. Harming yourself would be dreadful for your child, and such attempts often fail and leave one with all the problems you had before plus new ones. Get help, see a shrink for a proper assessment and get into counselling and get your life right

Posted by: SS | 2009-04-07

I can only image how it must feel for u. Being married to a drunk. I cannot think of any reason why a woman should sleep next to a drunk person. Its degrading for the woman. Leave the drunk bastard and make sure that when u do get involved with another man its without alcohol. I am still wondering why woman accepts a drinking man into there life.

Reply to SS
Posted by: Mary | 2009-04-07

First of all, STOP feeling sorry for yourself! you have a little child to think about. Get up, get going and do what you have to do. No use sitting around worrying and upsetting yourself. think of your child! if this man in your life is not worth it, then move on.

Reply to Mary