Posted by: P-Man | 2009-03-24

Please tell me if it is possible for a woman to get his period while wife told me she is pregnant but yesterday when i tried to make love her she told me she got her period.Tell me if is possible because something is telling me that she does not want to make love anymore,is one issue after the other.

It was probably not a period but bleeding after intercourse. This sometimes happens in pregnancy due to a raw area on the cervix.

Posted by: Angel | 2009-03-25

Some women do experience light bleeding at about the same time their period would have arrived. This can be mistaken for a period. It is rare but it does happen. It could be that she is scared of doing anything to put the pregnancy at " risk" .

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Nicky | 2009-03-24

When pregnant you can experiance some bleeding after intercourse. So yes it is possible. But if it' s a heavy bleed then she should see someone.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Dazza | 2009-03-24

it can be possibble, but is very rare. ask her nicely if u think it might b an excuse, bt dnt force her 2 make luv if doesn' t want. good luck!!

Reply to Dazza
Posted by: Fetty | 2009-03-24

No, you do not get your period when you pregnat

Reply to Fetty