Posted by: anon | 2009-03-18

i am thinking of introducing lubes into my bedroom,are they a good idea? and will i get the big O that im so looking forward to as I have not been coming with my current b/friend cause i think he is too big,i feel a little help with make things enjoyable,and which one is excellent,i want only the best lube in the market......

Lubricant may help, yes. There are a number on good ones on the market - make sure that you are aware what type you get if you are using condoms as any oil based lube can damage the condom resulting in it bursting! Good waterbased lubes that I recommend include: Sylk, Astroglide, Assegai. They retain their slip for longer than some others.

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-03-18

We find that KY gel gets a bit sticky afterwards. The Durex lubricants r very good. One of them can even be used as a massage cream. I buy ours at Clicks. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: kems | 2009-03-18

Durex makes some nice one, tickle, play etc.. try them they are awesome ...

Reply to kems
Posted by: Ad | 2009-03-18

KY Jelly! Unless you want flavoured lube...

Reply to Ad
Posted by: xx | 2009-03-18

what is lubes? i also struggle to get the big O

Reply to xx