Posted by: Cherie | 2009-03-09

My friend talks of suicide and is suffering depression. I don' t know what to do, but I am so afraid.

I understand your fear, and your friend is lucky to have someone like you to care about them. Depression must be taken seriously, as must thoughts of suicide. He/She MUST be persuaded to see a psychiatrist if possible, at least a good GP if not, for a prper expert assessment and for proper treatment, They ( and you ) can call Lifeline ( number on this page ) as a first step, to planning how to proceed.

Posted by: doc | 2009-03-09

get your friend professional help - counsellor/psychologist/psychiatrist - or phone the number on the top of this page they can help.

Reply to doc