Question
Posted by: Sal | 2009/02/13

HELP

My daughter who is 21 is getting married soon and I want to help her with contraception. She is too forgetful to remember to take the pil. She doesnt want children right away. What do you suggest?

and injectable preparation - or other preparation that do not require daily intake - see your P+G

1
Posted by: me | 2009/02/14

Let her ask her gynea about a loop, its a safe option which the dr put in for her, she can where it for 5 years and then either she can took it out to concieve or she could take another one, if she want to have children before the 5 years she can just ask her dr to remove it.

Reply to me