Question
Posted by: charmza | 2009-02-10

Help

Plz asnwer my questions honestly. WIth anal sex, does your anus stretch too much after penetration?

After using laxative can you be able to hold up yourself up until you get to the toilet? What about the smell?

I really want to try anal sex but i am scared!

The anus is one of the strongest muscles in the body.. and it can be trained to be even stronger. Cases of anal damage from anal sex are very rare indeed. Of course you have to prepare well for the event. Go to http://www.analsexyes.com/ for some details and remember - if it hurts you are REALLY doing it wrong

2
Posted by: why | 2009-02-10

Hi Red

I agree with you me and my husband love to watch movies together and i always told him there is 2 things i don' t do i dont do anal sex and i dont eat com i will give him a bjob but not eat it

Reply to why
Posted by: red | 2009-02-10

Are you a female that wants it done to you or are you a male that wants to try it on a woman?<br><br>If you want POO to be seen then go ahead. I think it' s disgusting. That part of your body is not made of penis' s to enter. It' s not soft and naturally wet like the vagina is. And it' s sore. So yes it will stretch eventually. Rather search safe anal sex and use an enema to clean your body out and always use a condom. You don' t want some nasty infection down there.

Reply to red