Question
Posted by: anoni | 2009-01-20

help

why am i hurting now that my boyfriend and baby' s father who cheated on me , was always dependant on me to make end' s meet while we were living together ,tells me that he has found his own place,it was my idea cause i told him to move out cause he cant seem to stop cheating ,im just hurt and even though i have decided that i want to move on ,there is this pain in me,i feel like we can still try but i have always read CS' s answers about cheating man,but still seem not to be able to let go,heeeelppp

The man you feel so reluctant to let go of, is the man you thought he would be, and not the man he is. Nobody needs a serial cheater in their lives, neither you nor the child