Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-15

When my husband and I have intercourse we use condoms. Everytime that happens I have an infection. I have had bladder infection now for almost a week. I am drink Citrosoda and lots of water but it is uncomfortable when I go to the loo. It is not burning or anything but like I said it is uncomfortable and when I am almost done urinating it is like I can not get the last bit out. (if that makes sense). I need to know if I am correct in saying that I might be allergic to condoms or if I have an infection that I might not know of? Thank you

I don't think that the condoms are the problem. You seem to be prone to bladder infections. Try emptying your bladder before and after sex.

Posted by: LL | 2009-01-15

I would say the condoms are causing the infections..bladder infections are so common even without the condom.... very sore and uncomfortable. Eno' s is also good for the infection.

Reply to LL