Question
Posted by: me | 2009/01/09

help

i am 24 and a male on my way to work there is always a sexworker. I bought her n cooldrink and then before i can stop her, her hand where all over my penis. I dont want any sex i only give her a cooldrink can i get an std from what she did??? i dont have any cuts or something like that on my penis or balls!

No you cannot get an STD from what you described ( if indeed this is what happened). What you did get is guilt and remorse. Explore those issues when you have a little time… and before it happens again

3
Posted by: me | 2009/01/09

okat lets put it this way can i get a an std from someone if they play with my dick and i was not wearing a condom? i dont have any cuts or something like that on my penis

Reply to me
Posted by: joe | 2009/01/09

i have read your post and i could not make sense of what you were trying to say.....

Reply to joe
Posted by: paul | 2009/01/09

Are you driving naked?

Reply to paul