Question
Posted by: Not sure | 2008-12-16

help

Full blood count, ESR, platelet count, thyrotropin (TSH), follitropin (FSH), Oestradiol, and progesterone tests on 24/08/2007. Also had a abdomen/Pelvis ultrasound pm 17/08/2007. Stopped Depo after 5.5 years April 2007. Have had irregular periods ever since. Saw two different Gynae' s in July and August 2008. Both did ultrasounds, one internal other external and they both commented that the womb lining was the normal thickness, no problems with my tubes/ uterus. I tried one course of 100mg fertomid in September 2008, after a day21 test confirmed i did not ovulate/ Can you advise what the next course of action would be if i want to conceive. I am currently on my periods. Thank you

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo