Posted by: ANOUNI | 2008-12-15

Hi,I know CS gets a lot of these questions but i dont know what to do,a few months ago i found sms ' s on my bf' s phone he was having an afffair with some girl,i confronted him about it and he said he will end things ,for some reason i believed him ,and now months after i still get sms' s on his phone from the very same girl ,only that now they are even sleeping together,i asked him immediately and he apologised etc,but should i really forgive him? i feel this will be happening over and over again for as long as i am with him,he is my baby' s father and insists he loves me,but what should I do ,im confused and hurt !!!!!! if he loves me why does he cheat and promise other woman he loves them too?? this is all confusing

I'm sure others can help, but I truly cannot think of one more thing to say about SMS and cellphone evidence of cheating --- check the archives of this forum for my oh so many comments on this, previously.
But if he has lied to you consistently, and is now sleeping with someone else, why should you forgive him ? HE is also exposing you to increased risk of infections, etc. He doesn't seem to know what love is, and a court can at least make sure he has to pay maintenance for the child. Don\t believe his excuses any more --- listen to what he does, not to what he says

Posted by: almost mad | 2008-12-15

Im always understanding but today I have to ask..." Are you kidding?"  What an idiot you have and you wondering what to do? You kid deserves a father but also a happy mother. You can leave him and still let your child have a relationship with his/her dad.

Reply to almost mad