Posted by: teec | 2008-12-13

my dody is itching most of the time and i got sores on my stomoch and arms because am busy scraching everytime its itching whic medicine must i use

As a psychiatrist, I don't usually deal with itching dodys. And when you speak of sores on stomach and arms from scratching, it sounds as though you have a more general itchiness, or what a doc would call pruritis. You need to see a GP for a proper examination of what might be going on. There are numerous possible causes, including an allergic reaction, for instance if one has recently changed one's detergent, and the traces of it left on your underwear may be causing an allergic itchiness and perhaps a rash.
See a GP or clinic to rule out any more serious causes, and they can provide something like an anti-histamine med to take which can reduce the itching, though be cautious as it may make you drowsy and unsafe as a cdriver.

Posted by: Anonym | 2008-12-13

Could be an alergic reaction if so an anti- hystamine would help but it could be anything so ask your pharmacist for some advice on product or if necessary to see a dr.

Reply to Anonym