Posted by: Cee | 2008-12-08

Since the beginning of October Ive been sitting with a very embarrassing problem. I don'  t know if natural medicine might be the answer as I have never tried it before. But right now I am willing to give anything a shot.

I got antibiotics for a infection in my teeth. When I finished the course, I started burning in my vaginal region. I went to a doctor who gave me anti-fungal medicine (Sporonox) and Medaspor cream. It made it worse. A week later I went to see a gynae who did a pap smear but found nothing unusual. He also prescribed Sporonox. No improvement. Eventually another doctor tested my urine and found that I had a bladder infection. More antibiotics and probiotics was prescribed. The problem started to clear up, but came back with a bang. I saw another gynae who did numerous tests, including tests for candida, but found nothing wrong with me and apparantly the problem is in my head!

Blood tests were done, including tests for diabetes, cholestrol, my thyroid etc. Everything came back normal. They did find that my oestrogen levels are very low, which is weird to me because I am 22 and am using a contraceptive pill.

I cant rely describe where the burning sensation is coming from. It seems like its jumping for my peepee hole to my vagina and back. I am suppose to start my period tommorow and it has flared up once again. I also experience a "  needles and pins"  sensation on the skin of my vulva.

Naturally my stress levels has hit the roof about this problem. My doctor is talking about things like biopsy and putting a camera up my urine pipe and this scares me.

I am not on a medical fund and if I was to go for these things, I would never make it financially. Someone suggested that I should test my blood to see if I suffer from chronic Candida, but I dont know if I should.

Please, I don'  t know if a homopathic (excuse spelling) doctor can help me with this. It just seems that every where I go a door is slammed in my face and that it is apparently "  in my head"  . I have lost my faith in medicine completely. It feels as if my life has come to an end.

Thank you so much.

Expert ImageNatural health

i suggest you use a pro biotic (like Reuteri) one tab twice a day. this will establish the normal flora in your colon and build your immune system up. Also use Base powder by Vogel. Avoid sugar, wheat and dairy for 2 weeks.
Dr Debbie

Posted by: HI Cee | 2008-12-08

got same can phone me 0832446007

Reply to HI Cee