Posted by: boo | 2008-11-27

I am sure you remember me I am doing much better!However I' ve become agoraphobic my parenst have just left for jhb I am alone with my sister I am freaking out not getting a panic attack but like I have this underlying fear something will happen to me while they gone etc how do I deal with this at this stage I am still on cilift 20mg and rivotril 0.25, please advise me I am so paranoid!

Pleased to hear you're doing much better. Agoraphobia is a relative of panic disorder, and also responds well to the right treatment --- for which you'd still need to see a psychiatrist for re-assessment and revision of your treatment, perhaps. DO discus this with the shrink who prescribed your current meds --- nobody who hasn;t examined you can usefully advise on whether to change them