Posted by: Boo | 2008-11-19

I am sure you remember me, I have a slight problem ..on the right side of my head above my temporal and ear I feel a pressure like pain especially when I exercise I used to have this alot before and ignored it but now I just did an ab workout and I get it. When I touch it it feels like a couple of veins or something I could be wrong it could be a muscle but it concerns me sometimes when I am lying flat doing an exercise I get up I feel woozy and that part gets pressured for a few seconds, infact when I get a headache its tender there and the pain sometimes goes towards my neck and shoulders my doctors are not concerned I just want to get on with my life and workout properly wihtout worrying if I am going to burst something in my head my anxiety has come down and I am still on 20mg cilift and 0.5mg rivotril I did have an MRI done 3 years ago because I was diagnosed with Migraines they come and go. I have been getting headaches recently I suppose with the stress but that pressure concerns me.

Most likely to be muscle, and muscles can get twitchy, and if they spasm or cramp even a litle, that's sore. Presumably your doctors have checked out everything that needs checking, and are confident that, however it may feel like for you, you're safe to exercise and nothing sinister is likely to happen. I also get migraines, and know how nasty they can be. Fortunately that sense of pressure is usually not sinister, and indeed isn't generally a feature of anything sinister.