Posted by: poohbear | 2008-11-11

i need a way to work through feelings that i have for a friend of mine because he is my friend and i dont want to loose him and i am scared that telling him how i feel will destroy the friendship and he will never talk to me again, as it is i think that he is picking up that there is a different vibe between us , because we hardly talk these days.

please help

DO I understand that on your side you feel this should be, and want it to be, far closer and more intimate than a friendship ? And that you think this is not likely to be what he wants, so that declaring your love may spoil the friendship you already have ? If so, what are your alternatives ? YOu hint at more, and see how he responds to the possibility ; you take a chance and tell him frankly, or you swallow your feelings and emotions and persist with the friendship

Posted by: peep | 2008-11-11

you are frineds and probably understand each why not be open with him and tell him how you feel and also make sure he understands that you dont want to ruin the friedship you have. dying with it inside is really the worst thing you can do to yourself. you never know maybe he feels the same way and he jus thides it better than you do.frineds CAN be me, if lovers can be friend.

Reply to peep
Posted by: darkie bra | 2008-11-11

its is common to feel that way about friends as they tend to understand us better because of the " friendship "  and the closeness
u probabily confide in each other more than anyother person oround u . if U sure its not just that and u feel that u falling for him before he runs away let him know (dont propose just let him know) you freindship should pull u through I dont think you will become enemies if the the feelings are not mutual u will stay friends.otherwise u will stat beahving wierd around him without noticing it but he will.
r u guys see other people?

Reply to darkie bra