Question
Posted by: girl | 2008-11-10

HELP

hi i was on the pill for say 4 days, in a heated moment my boyfriend entered me. intercourse did not take place nor did he come. i have not yet had my period. but certain mornings i do feel nauseous. could i be pregnant? could it be the pill doing this, beacuse i stopped taking it and only used it for 4 days?
he only entered me and that too not all the way in. noting happened! please assist

Dear Girl

It is possible that it could be the pill or pregnancy that is causing your nausea. I would suggest that you would do a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant or not.