Posted by: lize | 2008-11-05

Ek oefen nou net in die oggende 4 dae per week nou wil ek weet as ek twee keer per dag gaan oefen of dit te veel gaan wees iemand het vir my gese ek moet pasop vir " over training"  Ek het gewig wat ek wil verloor en doen meeste net cardio bv. roei,draf,fietsry ens. Ek doen nie gewigte of enige so iets nie.

Hi Lize

It's difficult to say - you won't really know until you try. Some people will find it too much, and maybe you will be one of them. But others would find it OK and the training would be manageable. So I guess you just ahve to try it and see what the result is. I would say that you could try it for 2 weeks, and see what happens. If you do feel flat and fatigued, then rather go back to one session per day. The idea of squeezing in more training to speed up weight loss often backfires because you'll get injured or overtrained and then have to stop training altogether. So don't rush it and force yourself to train twice a day. If you are currently seeing progress on one session a day, then it's not absolutely essential to do 2 sessions per day. But give it a try, see how it goes, but don't force it - remember, there's a long way to go, and pace yourself.