Question
Posted by: lovey12 | 2008/10/13

Help!

I had a baby and I feel like I am loose now. I' ve never slept around and am in a relationship now with the baby' s father for 15 years but I feel weird about having sex he says he' s noticed it' s more loose but it doesn' t bother him, but it bothers me very much I don' t feel as much anymore and I know he doesn' t!! I don' t have the money for vaginal recunstructive surgery and want to know what I can do besides kegels cause I do them anyway and they don' t seem to help. Please give me some advise. Is there anything else I can do or use to tighten it?? Thanks.

You could seek out a physiotherapist that specialises in this kind of work - you might find one in the area of urinary incontinence as the same muscles are used - they can provide you with weighted objects to tone the pelvic floor muscles.