Question
Posted by: NIKE | 2008/10/08

HELP

WEL EK IS A PERSANAL TRAINER WAS SA KAMPEJION IN VER SPRING HET NOORD TRANSVAAL O/21 GESPEEL SA WEERMAG SPAN EN SA LUGMAG SPAN GESPEEL WAS OOK WERELD KAMPEJION IN K1 FIGTING MAAR HET OP GEHOU OEFIN EN HET SO 20KG OP GETEL EK KAN MY SELF NET NIE WEER AAN DIE OEFIN KRY NIE HELP ASB

Hi Nike

my advice is to seek out the help of someone like you - another a personal trainer, and have them guide your progress. It sounds to me as though you've hit a barrier with knowing how to begin, and you need the motivation and the guidance, and they can both be provided by a personal trainer, or even a friend who can train with you. I think that's the key - having someone who can encourage and help you with your training, more for motivation than anything else. You know what to do, it's not as though you're stuck for ideas, it's just a matter of finding the motivation.

good luck