Question
Posted by: Janetta | 2008/10/07

Help !!!

I am 38 years of age, and had an miscarriage in February at 23 weeks of pregnantcy. In June I started with spot bleeding for about two weeks, I went to my gynae he gave me medication to start an normal period after 10 days, and I did, but three (3) months past now with out a period and I am not pregnant, I feel tired, dizzi, irritaded, noziase have headages and sleep bad When my husband and I have sex it sore during and two days after wards

It sounds like you are not ovulating. Go back to your gynaecologist for further treatment.