Question
Posted by: lolli | 2008/09/01

help

I see my boyfriend once in a while, and when we have sex he touches me somewhere down ther and it is nice while doing it but after a day I will have a burning feeling when urinating and it is very very painful, well this problemm doesnt occur always. what can be the cause, please help

It could be several things, some of which depend on exactly what happens... If he only touches you (i.e. with a hand), it could be that the friction generated (especially if not lubricated) could cause some rawness, which the acidity of urine will cause to sting!

But you did say 'sex'...so assuming more is involved than hand touching...you need to know that because of the shortness of the female urethra, it is possible to develop a urinary tract infection through intercourse; this is where bacteria enters the urinary tract and causes an infection like cystitis which can cause a great deal of pain on urination. The risk of this can be reduced by urinating soon after penetrative intercourse.

More concerning, however, is that it could be that you become infected with a sexually transmitted infection and this is important to have checked out (and the risk of this cannot be reduced by urinating, the risk here is only reduced by preventing skin on skin contact and the exchange of bodily fluids - i.e. condoms/shields). Go to a local health clinic, urologist or gynaecologist to get it checked out. It's not worth the risk of being infected and not having this treated and preventing further infection.

1

I know what you mean, the cause of that is your bf is rubbing you in the wrong place. He is rubbing your pee hole instead of your clit or maybe his fingers are moving to the wrong spot. But hun how can u not feel the difference?