Question
Posted by: Guilt | 2008/08/14

Help

Subject: RE: Help!!!!!
Posted by: Guilt
Message:
Thank you doctor am seeing pshycologist (dont really want to discuss mentioned matter with him) - he suggested I leave the pill which Ive done and now all of these bad feelings are coming out - I constantly feel if something bad is gonna happen and that I dont deserve to be happy- I feel realy down this week (its been 19 days pill free) can you tell me if my hormones can cause these bad feelings?

Thank you once again you have helped me alot!
Date: 14/8/2008

The rise and fall of various hormones can indeed cause mood swings. But it is never wise to withhold significant information like this from your shrink, so please re-think telling him about it --- there's no need to feel shy or ashamed about anything that has happened in your life -- that's like seeing a surgeon when you're sick, but not telling him that you're bleeding !