Question
Posted by: tsheps | 2008/08/13

help

CS what is a JP assessment? I applied for a job and was told i will do it,is it one of those psychological test ,what does it entail?

I have never heard of this before now --- it is NOT any scientifically or psychologically recognized method or test. Googling a bit, I find it seems to be JOb Profile Assessment, as apparently under SA law employers are only supposed tom assess you in regard to job-related skills. Some psychologist seems to have been marketing a set of largely visual tests of "cognitive, emotional and social dimensions". Its apparently approved by the Dept of Labour and used in 22 countries, according to an advert for it I discovered. Its apparently considered to be fair.