Question
Posted by: sarah | 2008/08/02

help

Hi my favorite doctor

I just bought zone night cream and day cream the one that contains coenzyme could you please tell me what I must apply first the prevage or the zone cream as the night cream goes to the dermis which is quite good or the prevage. and could you please tell me what other products penetrate the dertmis

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sarah, thank you for the question and the compliment.

My advice is to first apply the Prevage and then one can apply your day or night cream.
A number of products on the market today have ingredients that penetrate the epidermis and the upper layers of the dermis, so I will just mention a few: NeoStrata, Nimue, Environ, La Prairie, Dr Perricone, Skin Nutrition, SkinCeuticals, etc.