Question
Posted by: char | 2008/07/23

help

when i went to the doctor on the 13 May i was 8 weeks and 3 days and my due date was the 20 December
when i went on the 18 July i was 18 weeks and 5 days and my due date 14 december i am a bit confused can you explain this to me.i also need to know if it is possible as to when i conceived my last period was 12 March.

I presume that your doctor is working from scans. These are not accurate to the day. From your period, your due date should be 19 December. I would suggest that you stick with this. You would have conceived round about 26 March.