Question
Posted by: benoni | 2008/06/24

Help!!!

hello doctor

if i never menstruating and my breast it keep on appering and later on disappere is there something wrong and i went to the doctor the give me prevention pill and after drinking them i become to see brown mixed with blood discharge and i am old now am 28

That sounds like there is a problem. You need to see a doctor with interest in endocrinology

2
Posted by: EHT | 2008/06/24

Don't be funny Anon! LOL

Benoni, we do not understand what you are trying to ask. Please resend you message, maybe you should read after you have typed the message to see if we will understand.

Reply to EHT

WTF????