Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2010-07-27

Hello part 2

Hi Cybie
Sorry about yesterday''s post - my cellphone was just funny eating the whole message and only subject was left. must have been hungry.

So far : I have made sure to set positive activities in place to keep my mind and body busy, Started swimming again and joining yoga... started reading ... got some lavender oil.

Most of all GOT the friend suppport group ready... my friends are very supportive and they are my own little AA group. You get the odd person thinking I am too hard on myself but since I know myself better then anyone giving up booze would just improve my life.

Will keep you posted.
Nice to know Cybie that you are here, you know my history, YOU ROCK... someone should give you a golden star.

Well, I guss one needs to keep the cellphone well fed. Sounds like a sensible program of activities. I have no doubt whatever that giving up the booze will enhance your life. And of course, the trick isn't just stopping ( most alcoholics do stop, many times a day ) but staying stopped.
Yep, I do rock. And sometimes roll. Depending on how the wind is blowing.

1