Question
Posted by: Maria | 2008/08/06

Hello everyone!

Okay, I havent been here in a while and everyone migth still remember someone named TeenQueen. Yip, that' s me. I thought I' d give you all the lowdown of what' s been going on.

I stopped my studies for the remainder of the year because of psycological problems. Three suicide attempts later, I' m back on track and buikding a new life from scratch. I' m doing good. Of course I have my ups and downs, but I feel like living again.

The other major move in my life had to do with gender identity. Yes, i' m considering a sex change and think it might be better in the long run to be woman. I' ve always been one exept for biologiacally being male.

It' s great to hear that Stef and Carl are getting married! I know ferny must be bursting with pride.

Hope you all keep well.

Maria  -)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hey Maria and thanks for your brave post - and I hope you've found support on the transgender forum? Liesel, the trans advisor here on Health24, is a great support and will certainly point you in the right direction.

1
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/08/06

Hello Maria ...

Sounds like you are taking a major turn on your life and let me just say - BEEN THERE DONE THAT ...

Please come and visit us on the Transgender Advisor forum

We need to do some talking

Nikkits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Nikkits