Question
Posted by: Tango | 2008-12-22

Hello and greetings to all!

Dear CS

How are you? I do hope keeping well. I am not sure about you, but the festive season is not my favorite time of the year. Its always brings financial stress - although this year I have put my foot down and said NO PRESENTS!! Do something for me instead like help me in the garden!! I am also working on Christmas day - so that is my gift to those needing me on that day.

Been a tough year in many ways, feels like I have gone through a mincing machine twice and ground out the other end!!!!

Wishing all the regulars - and not so regulars well over this period. Take care, appreciate those you love, and try to love those you don' t!!

Tango

Actually, I think a great many people, for various reasons, don't enjoy the Festive Season. I long to go shopping without Jingle Bells blasted at me from loudspeakers. I have managed to arrange a No Presents moratorium, but it's hard to do, and some people agree loudly, then provide a present just when they know its too late for anyone else to come up with one. I think it's far nicer to give friends something they want and need, when they want and need it.