Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/04/26

Hello

Hi Cybie

Hows things going your side?

My great aunt made a remarkable recovery. I went and stayed over at my grandmother over the Easter Weekend and went to visit her as much as possible. She has such a fighting spirit. She is being discharged today.

Enjoyed a friends wedding on Saturday and just chilling the rest of the weekend as last week was very draining for me.

Have wonderful friends who support and care about me.

Thank you again for your guidance through the tough time last week.

Great news about your great aunt. Never underestimate the power of that sort of resilient spirit ! Well done on holding together at a time when it wasnt easy. Keep up the good work. And how's the ginger beer doing ?

1