Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/02/15

Hello

Hi Cybie
I went to walk my dog yesterday just around the block and this guy was following me. It was scary cause I thought he wanted to see where I stay and tried his best to hide it but I was to alert to not notice, luckily someone was watering their garden and I just walked up to him and started chatting to him and asked him to just stay with me as the guy is following me. I also waiting about 10 minutes to make sure he is gone. Was a scary experience. Next time I will rather take my doggy to the park where there is LOTS of people and dogs. I really did think the neighbourhood is safe. Just shows you.

was a bit freaked out think finished half a pack of niknaks and two glasses of champers....

lucky we have women intution....

i am still trying to start getting into a routine again with my exercise and eating but so scared of it consuming my life again. I want to stop drinking for a bit more fitness related then anything else...

BUT then I think its a control thing again...

I dont know, dont always understand my brain.

Hmm. Well, the occasional creep might turn up anywhare, I suppose. I wouldn't have thought of niknaks and champers as a remedy - but how selfish ! What did you give the dog ? He may have had evil designs on the pooch, for all you knew. Everything in moderation, and the ready supply of champers is a bit worrying.
As for the brain - if it was simple enough for our brains to understand it, it wouldn't be clever enough to understand

1